The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..."no ****ing way I'm gonna sleep tonight"

****ing sun spiders.

I was sitting in the dark here watching space ghost coast to coast when all of the sudden I feel this tickle on my left leg, right above my sock. I knew instantly what it was. I kicked once, and the sensation went away, so I got up and ran and flipped on the lightswitch...

AND THE ****ING THING WAS STILL ON ME!!!

I got up on one leg and kick my left leg around as hard as I could, but the ****ing thing wouldn't let go. Since it was on the sock, I took it(the sock) off my foot as fast as I could and tossed it away.

Thankfully it landed in the big plastic storage container full of my R/C car stuff and the spider got off my sock to go and hide in one of the wheels. I grabbed the Raid and blasted that mother****er as best as I could. It stumbled it's way down to the bottom of the box (which is clear plastic) and went into hiding. So tonight I'll be staying awake, making sure that little son of a bitch dies before it get's out of that box!

I know quite a bit about sun spiders. I know they're not deadly, but **** all they're ugly ****ers and they're about the size of a silver dollar. Think of a miniature version of a camel spider. They've got some pretty mean pincers that they use to hunt for cockroaches and other bugs, but they'll bite you pretty hard if you give them a reason.

In conclusion: Holy **** I nearly had a ****ing heart attack! ****ing spiders!

·
Rockin the Le Bra
1,016 Posts
the ugliest spiders i have ever seen were those african cave dwelling spiders on that one reality show where the contestants had to eat them.

I stayed up for most of the night too, but it wasnt because of spiders. There are some ****in kids in the neighborhood going around and busting car windows with bricks. I need a gun.

·
Banned
45 Posts
spiders are satan.

i will talk shit to a ****ing rattlesnake, but you put a spider or a bee near me and i'll run like a little ****ing girl.

one time when i was like 3 i stepped on a yellow jacket nest. my mother said by the time the doctors were done they pulled over 120 stingers out of my body.

**** those things.

·
Registered
54 Posts
HOW THE SPIDER MET THE ROACH
last night a spider crawld up my computer...i caught it a set it in fire....and tha nght b4 had a standard NY Roach tha size of my pinky...i had fun wit it with my hockey stick....then it made really close friends with my lighter...thts how tha spider met the roach
THE END

·
14,455 Posts
descartes said:
i will talk shit to a ****ing rattlesnake, but you put a spider or a bee near me and i'll run like a little ****ing girl.
I'm cool with spiders, mostly... but bees, ugh. I hate those things.

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
i generally make a point to move spiders outside if i can. however if im lazy i just kill them. they dont really bother me unless their crawling on my bed or something while im trying to sleep, something like that induces a urine flow.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
there was a brown house spider in my kitchen a couple nights ago -- it was about an inch and a half long. My wife was spazzing and my girls were standing on the kitchen chairs, but I casually picked the bastard up and threw him in the toilet.

Spiders do freak me out if they catch me by surprise ... but then, most "creepy" insects do. I was clearing weeds and grass out of one of our gardens on Sunday and started to feel shit on my arms and realized I had dug into an anthill and a thousand of the little bitches were all over my hands and arms. They're just the tiny black nuisance ants, but I started jumping around the yard flailing my arms trying to get them off, because they took me by surprise. So after I washed my arms off, I grabbed my bag of Triazine and sent the rest of them all to hell. I have similar stories involving tent worms and maggots if anyone wants to hear. :p

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
ooo! oo! i do!

not really, i tell you what i think are demon seeds. chiggars(sp). i hate them with a passion after a camping trip that resulted in over 200 of those mo fos on me esp my naughty parts :(

·
14/f/ca? Yes ma'am!
986 Posts

Eww, that is a nasty spider.

Anyway, I had to kill 2 cave crickets in my basement around last month. All I have to say is those bastards jump so god damn fast :ugh:

·
GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE
776 Posts
We get rattlers all the time by my house, my neighbor killed a 3 footer last weekend in his driveway! you dont leave your garage open during the summer around here cause they like to hide under your cars to cool off. I live right down the street from the kid that got bit on the hand in his garage that was on the local news a few months back and on the "Venom ER" series on TV. snakes I can deal with spiders scare the crap out of me!

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Rejectbaby said:
you guys will freak if i tell you what i found last night in my room. and i dont even know what it is. dangerous or not, i was about to pass out.

pic coming soon!
a girl? :dunno: :D

·
Banned
413 Posts
Yeah screw bee's, hornets and all other things that fly and sting. I'd rather fall off a roof of a 30 ft house than get stung by a hornet, I think I'm scared of them is because I used play in the woods all the time as a kid and I would get attacked by ground hornets alot.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jurrell said:

Eww, that is a nasty spider.
That's them alright. They're resilient little assholes as well. I found one on the wall last month and I gave him a hard smack with the bottom of my shoe. He was stunned but he definitely wasn't dead.

*smack*
*smack*

1 - 20 of 21 Posts