·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTE! UPDATED 2/20 - PLEASE RE-READ

Well here it goes...

From GTP...
-CF Trunk
THIS GROUPBUY HAS ENDED (THOUGH IT NEVER REALLY STARTED), DUE TO COMPLICATIONS ON SEVERAL PARTIES.

-CF Mirrors (GTC style)
http://www.importfan.com/product.asp?0=360&1=362&3=4293 similar to these, direct bolt on (no GB will b required...i'll b R&Ding w/ them)
-CF Eyelids
to match with the CF hoods (no GB here either, production will start soon, only 00-01 for now, will try to get a 98-99 made)

From TEIN...
-Full coilover systems (FLEX? and SS?)
not set in stone, but i'm goin to talk to them bout it

so all ya'll stay tuned....none of these is in production yet, but most WILL go into production once i'm done w/ research and orgainization of it...a spoiler might b in the works also (currently set as the BLACK WIDOW 1 SPOILER)...so i'll run that by them....hopefully ur all happy bout this...more news will come when i get them and stuff :D peace

let's try to keep the comments good, i don't need those "why the f*ck u need that?" $#!+ pls...I had enough w/ that on another thread. So straight up, i'll just tell u guys to post good opinion got good cirtisizing, don't whore the thread w/ bull$#!+. Thank You.

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
rumor i've also heard is tien coming with suspension for 1st gen or bluebird. but it should bolt up the same if they make one for a bluebird. i gonna have to find out the real info. because i would get there's. if not custom is what i'm going to have to do.

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
sounds awesome to me, good work keep goin, by the time you have some of this stuff done ill def have the money for a group buy. hoook it up!

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
im down for the wing and trunk lid fo sho, not so sure bout the mirrors, would have to see the final product on those, and what if u have power windows already, how does that work putting new ones on, and i am considering the eye lids too :)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
ET, to be honest, i REALLY dont think much of that stuff is gonna sell.

as much as u dont want to hear it, its mostly gonna be cosmetics that are gonna be sellers.

there are always gonna be those people who WANT things for the ALTIMA, but they will never buy it EXAMPLE: TIEN full coilover setup thats costs over $1200+...C"MON people complain about the high costs of GCs and Toks, i mean really, only those who are serious about performance are gonna buy those-and those few that i can think of would probably have extensive motor work like the turbos and the all motor people i.d SHAWN. so the price of the coilovers is gonna be a real turn off to the rest.

the BEST bet is prolly gonna be the BW I wing, CF eyelids, and maybe the mirrors.

im still IFFY on the CF trunk lid idea.

this is entirely my opinion, so take it to heart

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
to tell you the truth, i really don't like those mirrors. all other stuff seems good, esp. TEIN, but i don't know how much people would buy into that.

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
I think that people would definatly buy the TEIN coilovers if they were brought to market. It's just like all those that have bought a GReddy exhaust. We could have gone out and bought any muffler and had it thrown on, but we want the best, and are willing to wait to get it. I know I would be all over a set of TEIN coilovers for my car. I would rather wait twice as long to save up the money and be completely satisfied with my purchase than skimp out and regret it.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts