The Nissan Club banner

53981 - 54000 of 54017 Posts

·
Shaving My Shoulders
3,534 Posts
]
Hey Riza, sorry to hear about your stepdad, man. How have you been?
Hey Brandon,

Loooong time brother. Thanks bro, it ain't easy as you know, but what's the alternative?

Life is pushing forward man. Same old job, car etc. Need to perhaps stop by and shoot the shit here a little bit more often.

Hope all is well on your end dude...will read up on the car shit goings on here and chime in, perhaps...

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
You better come by and chime in. My chiming in is I have to replace my rack soon. I'm adding steering fluid once or twice a week now. Not looking forward to that job but also want the car to last through the winter.

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts
Ok, nothing I can't live with and I'm well past having 1yr olds in the backseat, and in fact may have the advantage of discouraging the teenagers from wanting to drive it, and there's nothing to be done about gear rowing in traffic. Audio I can upgrade in time, and I love the idea of the tune and mucking about with bolt ons which I'm assuming will appear... As soon as I am convinced that an LSD can be installed, then I'll lug a suitcase of cash over to the nearest dealer and pay sticker....if not, a bigger suitcase will find it's way to something German I guess. (Honda/Stillen/Quaife are you listening?)
Yeah, being a Honda, there will be a million-bazillion parts and accessories for just about everything you'd want to do to it. There are already a TON of parts out there.

The LSD from the CTR does indeed fit the Accord.

Fortunately, nobody is buying sedans so you can score a good deal on one. Mine was $27K OTD, down from a sticker of $31,946, IIRC.

Oh, couple of things I forgot. Definitely not a deal breaker, but the hood fluttering is FAR more annoying than you'd think and there isn't a clear solution. Second, the prop rod, instead of struts, for the wiiiiide, aluminum hood, causes it to sag on one side. Lastly, the stock tires are good in the dry, better in the wet, and G-A-R-B-A-G-E if you try a hard launch.

Hey Brandon,

Loooong time brother. Thanks bro, it ain't easy as you know, but what's the alternative?

Life is pushing forward man. Same old job, car etc. Need to perhaps stop by and shoot the shit here a little bit more often.

Hope all is well on your end dude...will read up on the car shit goings on here and chime in, perhaps...
True. Not really much we can do other than try to regain some sense of normalcy. Definitely not easy.

Glad to hear things are going well. Everything is going well here. Fatherhood is keeping me busy, but I'm loving every minute of it.

·
Shaving My Shoulders
3,534 Posts
You better come by and chime in. My chiming in is I have to replace my rack soon. I'm adding steering fluid once or twice a week now. Not looking forward to that job but also want the car to last through the winter.
Hey Pen...Are you still driving the L31?

Glad to hear things are going well. Everything is going well here. Fatherhood is keeping me busy, but I'm loving every minute of it.
Congrats brother! Never got around to telling you, my bad. Nothing beats being a father - I've only got the one, and wish we could have had more but scored the lotto with my son, 12.

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts
Congrats brother! Never got around to telling you, my bad. Nothing beats being a father - I've only got the one, and wish we could have had more but scored the lotto with my son, 12.
Thanks, brother. I appreciate it! Yeah, it's the best feeling ever! Wow, your son is 12 already?!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Shaving My Shoulders
3,534 Posts
Thanks, brother. I appreciate it! Yeah, it's the best feeling ever! Wow, your son is 12 already?!
Yeah - little mofo getting big. You'll hear this 1000x bro, but seriously, enjoy them while they're young, and smother them with lovin'

Wait, Tapatalk??!? Where to fock have I been?

I can't believe I read all 3,600 pages of this thread.
:bullshit: :D

·
NOTM - Feb 2010
3,032 Posts

·
NOTM - Feb 2010
3,032 Posts
Surprised this thread is still kind of going! Hardly see u on the fb page also two tones

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts
Surprised this thread is still kind of going! Hardly see u on the fb page also two tones

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
So am I, thought it would've died long ago. Yeah, I lurk on the page a lot but I rarely post since I don't have an Alty anymore.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,753 Posts
Damn, bro. Car is looking good. Here's a couple of (bad) shots of mine.

Hey! What's with the 'butt print' in your rear quarter panel (behind the filler cap?)

Still haven't pulled the trigger on the Accord 2.0t yet...got distracted by some 340i's

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
5,137 Posts
Hey! What's with the 'butt print' in your rear quarter panel (behind the filler cap?)

Still haven't pulled the trigger on the Accord 2.0t yet...got distracted by some 340i's
Not sure, previous owner did that. This Max is going to be a loooong, work in progress.

Oh yeah? Hey, I don't blame you. The 340i is goooood.

·
Novice Grease Monkey
706 Posts
54997 posts later

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,753 Posts
Batter up....

53981 - 54000 of 54017 Posts