The Nissan Club banner

54001 - 54015 of 54015 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,737 Posts
Not sure, previous owner did that. This Max is going to be a loooong, work in progress.

Oh yeah? Hey, I don't blame you. The 340i is goooood.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
So I finally pulled the pin and it's not a Honda...officially leaving the Nissan family in my 340i 6MT AWD with all the M-sport goodies:
IMG_5608.jpg

·
Registered
191 Posts
So I finally pulled the pin and it's not a Honda...officially leaving the Nissan family in my 340i 6MT AWD with all the M-sport goodies:
View attachment 99798
:eek:
Congratulations! Nice choice, that one has a lot of potential by only upgrading intake, exhaust, intercooler and tune.
It will come in handy that AWD for Canada roads
What year is it? The picture doesn't show up

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
5,737 Posts
Last of the F30's...2018. Already has the M exhaust and M power tune.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It looks Awesome! I hope you enjoy it.
I would apply some quick spray ceramic protection, it will really help your paint if you apply a little bit (50cc) once a month (it is supposed to last 5-6months but I use it weekly, overkill but it's cheap and easy to use like this other one)

If you'd like and want, please do a comparison with the Altima, with everything that you notice better. I would like to read a comparison from you with both vehicles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Made post haven't heard anything back an I could really use some help. 2004 nissan maxima se cranks get spark and fuel has compression but wont start! Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,928 Posts
Well, the Altima is officially a "just-in-case" vehicle now. I picked up a 2010 Xterra Off Road last Friday. Been having ABS issues on the Altima and figured it was time. It'll eventually be sold, but I'll probably wait until after winter because with the winter tires, it still gets around better than anything else at the house. The X is nice and all but without winter tires, it just doesn't compete!

54001 - 54015 of 54015 Posts