The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Hi, Tom. It's Paul calling from the office. Jon had me call you to tell you that Dave from Metal Manufacturing in East Chicago needed to talk to you. That's all Jon told me to say, so sorry I can't be more specific. Anyway, thank you for... uh... well not thank you, but... shit. I mean... uh... crap. I'm losing it. Anyway... uh... bye."

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
on a side note, my voicemail has been the same kanye song for the last 8-9 months and i refuse to change it because i knew who he was before all the fags in my town did. haha. my friends get furious because it takes like a minute before they can leave messages.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Frea_Kanata said:
whats even more fun it talking on and on til it cuts you off, or you user up 5 mins of space.
I can't stand it when people talk for more than 15 seconds.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My friends have a habit of talking to my voicemail as though i was actually on the other end listening, (i.e. leaving 45 second messages) usually after the first 10 seconds I delete it.

Leave your name, I'll call you back...don't tell me your life story

·
o werd
2,688 Posts
pauliewog said:
on a side note, my voicemail has been the same kanye song for the last 8-9 months and i refuse to change it because i knew who he was before all the fags in my town did. haha. my friends get furious because it takes like a minute before they can leave messages.

Tell them to press " # " to skip it

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
lizzy wins best reply of the week.

*applause*

That was nicely delivered.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Speaking of voice mail. MCI been calling trying to make me switch from AT&T, anyway I told them that I was not interested, and still they would keep calling and stay on until the answering service picks up for maybe 10secs almost every single time.

Anyway, about 9 days ago I check my voice mail from my cell phone and this is what it sounded like, and I’m not making this up.

A voice of a woman laughing, and then she says come here, come here, why were you late, did you have sex last night, did you go back with your kids’ mama, you can tell me, I would tell you if I had sex last night and she is laughing her ass off the whole time.

I figured she called and stayed on not recognizing that the voice mail came on.

Lets just say, MCI never called me again.

I saved it and let my friends hear it and they cracked the hell up so bad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts