The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well...not the white house, but close to it..

FBI investigating possible Israeli spy in Pentagon

"The FBI has evidence that a person who has been working at high levels in the Pentagon may be a spy for Israel, senior U.S. officials confirmed to CNN on Friday.

The suspect could have been in a position to influence Bush administration policy toward Iran and Iraq, the senior official said.

:eek:

umm..wow

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FASTima said:
mmmmmmm.... what to say.... what to think... what to believe...
could be just be a setup by the Bush admisistration. now he has a scapegoat for his "faulty intelligence" so he doesn't look so bad...maybe...possibly

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
It's amazing how you just can't trust the press, the government and not even your president nowadays. Not saying that they're lying, but you just can't tell anymore. And after that you get home, and you can't even tell if your wife is lying to you too... crazy, I tell you :embarasse

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Jolt21 said:
could be just be a setup by the Bush admisistration. now he has a scapegoat for his "faulty intelligence" so he doesn't look so bad...maybe...possibly
Possible.

But Jews = Wealth and Wealth rules America. So I am not really surprise by this.

Eventually, this will be used by Nazi's to commit and spread more hate crimes.

Actually, there is frequent anti-jew activities in the cities now.

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Even France is seeing its share of hate crimes all of a sudden...

I think Israel should be left to its own. They certainly have the weapons to mount any offensive campaign, and they may also have nukes they won't admit to. Of course, it would be extremely convenient for a Mossad agent to influence US policy (doesn't even have to be high-level; any compromised intel analyst can just show us what we hoped not to see).

As long as we continue to be seen as taking Israel's side, which we do (remember the american activist crushed by an israeli bulldozer? wouldn't be surprised if no one did), we cannot even hope to gain respect or acceptance from the mid east. That doesn't justify terrorism, but when your enemy has Apaches and foreign support and you don't, then you do whatever you have to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts