The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Peel out backwards
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Let me start out by saying that my win is nothing incredibly special, it just makes me all cheery on the inside when morons think they want to race.

So, yesterday I'm following behin my some of my buddies with one of my friends and we're heading to the local TGI Fridays and thiswhat looks like a 97 civic ex pulls up next to me. My friend in the other car starts revving his engine and so I do the same just to fool around. The Honda guy takes this as a racing invite, so you know I gladly can't resist. Pull up to a redlight, shift down to second (auto) and as the light turns green I just floor it. I peel out and wow i did'nt think i'd beat him by that much! He was about5 car lenghts behind me. So after that I slow down and try to let him regain his pride and he guns it and passes me. I let him go and just point and laugh at the fact that he has no muffler.

THE END

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
poeticdrums said:
Hello everyone. Let me start out by saying that my win is nothing incredibly special, it just makes me all cheery on the inside when morons think they want to race.

So, yesterday I'm following behin my some of my buddies with one of my friends and we're heading to the local TGI Fridays and thiswhat looks like a 97 civic ex pulls up next to me. My friend in the other car starts revving his engine and so I do the same just to fool around. The Honda guy takes this as a racing invite, so you know I gladly can't resist. Pull up to a redlight, shift down to second (auto) and as the light turns green I just floor it. I peel out and wow i did'nt think i'd beat him by that much! He was about5 car lenghts behind me. So after that I slow down and try to let him regain his pride and he guns it and passes me. I let him go and just point and laugh at the fact that he has no muffler.

THE END
go away!

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
what do you have? If you have a 3.5 you wasted your gas, if you have a 2.5... you still wasted your gas LOL, If you honestly thought he would keep up than you wasted your o so short supply of brain cells LOL.

Just kiddin man, I cant resist wasting those things either

·
Registered
976 Posts
No he put it in second in auto, meaning that he car would go through first, into second, and not shift inot third untill he moved that auto gear shifter into 3rd

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
Wow in a first gen, not bad, not bad at all.

And I have seen some pretty fast pintos. But I'll take that bet :) and the scooter, I am going to have to think about that. Is it the one powered by a nine volt energizer or duracell. If the answer is duracell than I will have to pass LOL

·
Banned
413 Posts
Civics, even the new ones will have a hard time keeping up with a 1st Gen, Civic's can be fast but 95% of people running them are just ricers and think there Hondas are the shit because they have a fart can muffler and alteeza tails. I have never lost to a Civic or an Accord, moded or not, and I have an auto '93 with a CAI and aftermarket wheels and tires.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts