The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about damn time, but my drop springs have arrived. The Are the Drop Zone DZ9400 lowering springs. should be a 2" drop at first, but from what i have heard, after they settle completely, it will be about 2.25" drop. But can't put them on yet, I have to get the KYB's first. I've heard too many stories about what people go through when they lower the car with stock struts.

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
TeamFreshstyles said:
Its about damn time, but my drop springs have arrived. The Are the Drop Zone DZ9400 lowering springs. should be a 2" drop at first, but from what i have heard, after they settle completely, it will be about 2.25" drop. But can't put them on yet, I have to get the KYB's first. I've heard too many stories about what people go through when they lower the car with stock struts.
it all depends on how old ur car is, mine is a 99 on Sprints with stock struts. ridin smooth still. btw, the drop is pretty good. the back is almost tuckin and the fron still has like 1.5-2 inches left..sucks

·
Resident Economist
206 Posts
I have mine dropped on Sprints and I still have stocks. Car is a 97, and the ride is pretty good. Kinda bumpy and there seem to be new noises coming from the suspension, but not too bad. Love the handling advantage and the dropped look can't be beat. Later

·
Banned
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 94 GXE, and I know the rear will look pretty good, but im not sure how low the front is going to look since it has a bigger wheel well space. I think the struts that are on there now are the originals from 94, so i might as well upgrade the whole thing now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts