The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work back in a semi-warehouse that has no A/C or heat. summer time i am sweating my ass off and winter i'm wearing way too many layers of clothes. the only thing i have to cool off is opening the bay door all the way in the back of the warehouse and 2 small fans. "it's too expensive to run a/c ducts and heat when it's only 2 people back there" well **** that!

today the dept outside my doors has half their dept without A/C. so ex boss came back asking if they could use one of my fans. she went on to say that i'm cooler b/c i have on jeans and run around all day. is she stupid? i have on jeans, they aren't light clothes, everyone else wears kakias (sp?) and polos. i run around all day moving palettes and what not when i'm not using the computer. i told her welcome to my world and told her to be gone!

discuss......

·
Registered
692 Posts
Phigity said:
i work back in a semi-warehouse that has no A/C or heat. summer time i am sweating my ass off and winter i'm wearing way too many layers of clothes. the only thing i have to cool off is opening the bay door all the way in the back of the warehouse and 2 small fans. "it's too expensive to run a/c ducts and heat when it's only 2 people back there" well **** that!

today the dept outside my doors has half their dept without A/C. so ex boss came back asking if they could use one of my fans. she went on to say that i'm cooler b/c i have on jeans and run around all day. is she stupid? i have on jeans, they aren't light clothes, everyone else wears kakias (sp?) and polos. i run around all day moving palettes and what not when i'm not using the computer. i told her welcome to my world and told her to be gone!

discuss......
SAME EXACT THING FOR ME!!! there are two of us in this w arehouse and it gets like a billion degrees in here but they wont put AC in 'cause "its too expensive" BAH. and we have a fan, but all it does is blow papers and shit around. they havent tried to steal it yet though..

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
you showed her....
nah gj though tellin her to go handle her own shiznit

·
Registered
692 Posts
phig, how much does your job pay you btw? i move around pallets and do shipping and returns and stuff where i work. sounds like you do same thing as me pretty much, im gettin 10/hr.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
I work with the ammo in the warehouse here, but we also do car installs for the PD's. It used to be like that, but I sweet-talked the boss. Only $500 for the AC and there's three of us working back there. It only took two days to install too!

·
Banned
3 Posts
JLewisinSyr said:
You work in a warehouse and you expect to have people not treat you like shit...wow...
word

I worked in a warehouse where they played shitty songs on the speakers and you couldn't even hear it because of machinery. And they stood behind my back and while i counted they would interrept me every 5 seconds. I worked 1 week and got fired, they are shitty.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
let them, and then go steal all the power cable for their monitors when they are out of the office. other things you could take are all the pens, stapes/staplers and photo copier toner. put it all into a box and hide it in the warehouse.

turn the heat on in the office. empty the water cooler and put a bit of salt in the new one.

pay back is a bitch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts