The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. My name is Louis and recently picked up my Smoke 2005 Nissan Altima 3.5SE. I love the car. My car is still a baby so I dont know everything about it. What are some of the things you dont like about your 05 3.5SE?

Mine are...

1. Center armrest looks very cheap compared to my old car 2001 Nissan Altima GXE.

2. I'm hearing that lot of people are having bad strut problems. This is really worring me and makes me wonder if I made the right choice by buying 3.5SE

I would like to hear your thoughts of your car. It'll help me greatly. Thank you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The main thing I don't like about the 3.5 is that one of those bad boys isn't parked in my driveway waiting to be abused on the highway by me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
bad struts...a lot of little squeeks and noises from inside the car, altough I have 2 12's so i think that's my fault.

i still love the car though, its really nice to stun a mustang GT.

·
Unregistered User
676 Posts
I don't like the way it makes me drive it fast...
I don't like the way the front tires don't last...
Keeping my black 3.5SE clean is a pain in the ass...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hmmm, lets see........well, the ugliest grille in the freakin world. The two lines running down the center of the hood(what the hell is that?). The BRIGHT ORANGE-YELLOW glow of the gauges(easily fixable tho). The shotty paint. Oh yeah, I don't like the sound of the turn signals when they're on. Anyone else notice that the clicking noise is at like 108 db?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.