The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just got a dodge stealth 6 cylinder non-turbo... he says it has 220hp stock, but i think they wiegh alot more than the altima and he prolly wieghs about 150 pounds more than me. Both cars are auto. Right now I only have WAI and pulley on my SE, but I'm not plannin on racing him until I do my full exhaust (HS 4-2-1, high flow cat, greddy cat-back) in the next month or so. Think I would be able to take him in the 1/4 or 1/8 mile? Anyone ever encounter a stealth? I wanna know how much smack I should talk. :p

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Hmm, well it would be a tough one ...Depends on how well he can drive it , is it an AWD , or just FWD ??? I think he has the upper edge on this one though ........

·
enthusiast and consultant
455 Posts
that car is garbage if it's a non-turbo. Seriously I don't think his car is pumping 220 and also if it is pumping 220 it's got a heavy chasis and it's pulling it and not pushing it. The chasis I think weighs more then a 3Z. I think you'll take him off the line but he might pull on you if you're going up to 100 or something.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
They're not particularly fast, but I'm pretty sure it will edge out a 1st-gen with intake and udp, even if it is 500# heavier.

·
614 Posts
....they don't live up to their sporty looks...but i think mid 15's..is about what a stock one runs...they still have 220 hp.even if it weighs 3500#'s.good luck:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts