The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i'ma be in tenn for a while in either august or september, for like a year or so. but let ppl know So. . .

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
LOL, for a year? whats going on?

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
prolly in september. i am going to be enrolling in the nashville auto/diesel college. So knows what it is. but its for around a year and a half. not to sure where it is exactly but i just have to find out ab enrolling, where i'm tryin to live (on campus or aprt) and get the doe. i am looking forward to going, holla!

·
1,592 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
prolly in september. i am going to be enrolling in the nashville auto/diesel college. So knows what it is. but its for around a year and a half. not to sure where it is exactly but i just have to find out ab enrolling, where i'm tryin to live (on campus or aprt) and get the doe. i am looking forward to going, holla!
i'm thinking about enrolling there myself. you can finish there in under a year. www.nadcedu.com is the website for the school. i might even rent you a room in my house. depends on whats happening at the time.

·
Under Review
445 Posts
Better hide your shit then man... NADC is right in the ghetto! Real easy to get to though.. it's right off main street (can't miss it).

Get an apt... Madison apts are cheap.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
its going up, so expect over $15k now :/

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, i need to decide on wether living on campus or gettin an appt is in the cards. i really dont want to have to worry a/b rent and finding a room mate bu then again, i wont wanna worry a/b gettin my shiet jacked. but when are you thinking of enrolling boogey man? how much you want for rent? pm me a/b the stuff, lata cuntry foolk;)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
that would be clean, boogey lives like 3 minutes away from me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts