The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Let's go Marlins!!
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinkin of a 92 or 93 GS-T...i've found a whole bunch for under 3 G'z which is less for wut I payed for the alty...is this car fast? and is there aftermarket support for it?...I want a faster car...most of the cars have new Turbo's...should I go for it...let me know wut u people think..thanks!

·
Youngest OG Member
1,817 Posts
Are you talking about an eclipse?,if you are ,they are pretty fast,
and there are some aftermarket support(don't think there are
too much for that year though).i think you should buy it,looks
pretty nice.:D :D

·
Haf you seen my baseball?
179 Posts
I would recommend the new Viper. :D BUT I guess you're on a budget so you should probably go with the GST. They are light and because you are getting one for cheap you will have $$$ left over to upgrade the turbo and do some mods.

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
next mayish or junish i'm selling my alty and getting an 97/98 eclipse myself. I took one out for a test drive last weekend and it's fun to drive so i want one...i just need to pay off some bills first :D but yeah, that's what i'm getting :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
Buying an old turbocharged car can be tricky. Since the car is 8-9 years old, the turbo may be in bad shape (unless it's been rebuilt), so you have to keep that in mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Shri222
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing