The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.geocities.com/classicstarfire/altima.html

How much do you think I should ask for my Altima if I decide to sell it? I bought it for $4,300 which was a hell of a deal, and I've put about $1000 worth of parts and mods into it (Headunit, tint, repairs..etc)

I still owe $3800 on it... do you think I should ask $4500 for it to have some extra money left over or just sell it for $3800?

·
OG
4,071 Posts
i'd trade :D
but about 3.8-4.4k sounds good

any major repairs left to do ?

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
easiest way would be to get someone to pick up the rest of the payments and give them the car i would think...

PS: why giving up on the altima so soon?

·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because I'm only 18, still in high school, and can't afford this car... too many problems.

Yeah, well its sitting in the Wal Mart parking lot with For Sale signs galore.. we'll see.

:( I'll miss her

·
502 Posts
i hate to sound rude, but why did you buy a car and put $1000 worth of mods into it when you can't afford it :confused:

anyway, set a high price...you can always negotiate with a potential buyer if they think it is too much. don't forget to take into account the value of the mods you put in.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Unfortunetly, Altimas have low resale value, campared to accords or camrys.

Trade in, they will offer you $1800 - not more.
If you bought Altima - usually the best is to keep it. If taken care of properly - it can last many years. Kids, teenagers, "modify" them - messing things up. Reliabilty is one question - modification is another.
Most buyers would likely see stock parts, rather than aftermarket mods...

Clean it up REAL good, and don't be too greedy, if they offer somewhat close to what you bought it for - go on.
Several hundreed dollars would be the cost of your lesson and it isn't really that much money.

Good luck.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
It's too late....

Lawrenceolin: so what u going to do about your car?
ClassicStarFire: sold it
Lawrenceolin: you already did? =-O
ClassicStarFire: ive got 2 people interested
Lawrenceolin: damn :-(
ClassicStarFire: :-\

1 - 12 of 12 Posts