The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently.. one day out of the blue.. i noiced my clock flickering on my way to class...

sometimes when i hit the brake the clock turns off. other times it will turn off and come right back on ... and sometimes it doesnt even turn off at all... WTF?

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol .. prolly is... all the fuses are good... there is no short because the wipers still work ...(i have that problem with the key that if its turned all the way back the radio, clock, and wipers dont work) but the wipers work with the clock off... dunno about the radio i dont have one .. they stole it ...

what the hell can it be ...

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Your wipers arent supposed to work with the key turned all the way back... at least mine never have. Maybe my car's posessed too...

·
Banned
29 Posts
maybe its a loose fuse? my brothers mustang had that problem

·
OG
4,071 Posts
its nothing serious ... had the exact same problem ...
its just the connection at the back of the clock
mine was a little loose because of dirt that had built up on the connections and widened the gaps, just clean them and bend the connections to make them tighter

·
EL COME TOTO!!!
962 Posts
my interior lights dont work (light the speedo lights when i turn on my headlights) i wuz tryin to wire in the bluebird mirrors and when i wuz done my interior lights, clock nothing worked. its too cold to be messing wit that shyt now though, i hope its nothin major is wrong wit it though :(

·
Speed addict
44 Posts
helix031 said:
sometimes when i hit the brake the clock turns off.
More than likely it is the ground wire for the clock. If it wasn't too long after the fags yanked your radio, they may have loosed it. However it does sound like a bad ground.

·
Registered
48 Posts
lol funny that you mention that i had the same exact problem in my car just my clock was acting up just so happens that at the same time period my altenators voltage reualtor went and was puting 17 volts to the battery i have the funnyiest feeing that is what caused my clock to burn out just lucky it wasnt the ecu check the alternator we all know alot of people have had bad reman alternators for these cars

1 - 16 of 16 Posts