The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It cant just ****in rain here. It "MUDS" here. Complete bullsh.it. Seriously, this is my car after sitting in the parking lot while it was raining. Oh also AZ sucks because this is the most rain (mud) that weve seen in months. It rained for about 10 minutes. Look at the amount of dirt and mud on my car - its absolutely ridiculous. Im upset.....

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
i feel your pain man. i have a black car that is assualted in the same fashion. no matter what i do to prevent it, i get hit. okay, dust i can deal with. break out the california duster deal and be done. rain i can handle, as long as it is enough to rinse the dust off!! my csr always is a victim of leopardtitis.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
altimateone said:
If you'd just wash your car before it rains you wouldn't have all them dirty water spots.... :p
wash the car in the seconds between dust and sprinkle?

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
dont you know thats what happens when you wash your car in az? its not called the "white mans rain dance" for nothing you know. ;)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Philabong said:
Washing my car brings the rain, so this happens every wash for me.
I thought it was just me! Swear to God it's a damn rain dance when I wash my car! NEVER fails-within 1 week of washing it's guaranteed to rain-doesn't even matter the month! Glad to know I'm not the only jinxed one :p

TweekersAltima said:
monsoons are cool.....

Yea, when you can get them! Over the past few years the AZ monsoons have all but disappeared :sad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts