The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She bought me a tshirt. This guy that we both took a class with and also presently take classes with saw me yesterday morning and told me he had something for me. He gave me this tshirt in a bag and told me that 30something told him to give it to me. Later in the day when I came back from getting lunch I saw her in the garage.

Dayne: Hows it going?
30stg: Pretty good....did Dave give you your present?
Dayne: Yeah he did, but I don't think I can take it.
30stg: Why?
Dayne: I'd be a little bitter if my wife came home with a dress some random bought her. I'm sure she'd feel the same way if I did it.
30stg: I'm not some random....we're friends right?
Dayne: Yeah you're cool and so is the shirt but it's the principle. You're a random to her. I'm not implying wrong motive on you’re part. It's just the principle.
30stg: Hmmm....well ok. You know I thought we were close. I really felt a connection. I thought we'd probably do stuff over the summer. You kinda let me down.
Dayne: What was I going to do? Leave my wife at home and go get a beer with you? No offense but I'd rather let you down than let my wife down.
30stg: :rolleyes: okay....whatever you say. Have a good day in class.
Dayne: Have a good one.

The class I was going to at the time, she was also registered in but she dropped it last week. If the above happened and I still had to look at her every Tuesday and thursday for the next eleven weeks too I'd be salty.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
I still pride myself in the fact that mine was the original prediction that she wanted you to crush it. :D
I give you props for that. I was going to post a brief history about 30something by searching threads with my username as the keyword but the search wont pull up threads before 2003. :dunno:

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Morpheus said:
Dayne, you stood up in the face of temptation and shot her the hell down. I don't know wether to applaud you or ridicule you. :D
Theres no way I could deal with the guilt of cheating on my wife. No chance.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Dayne said:
Theres no way I could deal with the guilt of cheating on my wife. No chance.

If she danced around naked and touching herself.. and you jerked off on her face and her tits and ass and stuff,,, would that be cheating???

what if your cum never touches her.... is that cheating???

CUM ON Ron... you shoulda at least kept her panties in your drawer

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
EDC said:
If she danced around naked and touching herself.. and you jerked off on her face and her tits and ass and stuff,,, would that be cheating???

what if your cum never touches her.... is that cheating???

CUM ON Ron... you shoulda at least kept her panties in your drawer
The man brings up excellent point here. Is going to a strip club, having some 34 DD's in your face and her bald crotch on your lap, cheating if you accidently let one out?

Man I really don't know if I could fight tempatation like that. Especially if she knows that I know she's a skanky whore and just wants the muscle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts