The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know how much of a race this is. But I just almost got pulled over by a cop for speeding, but as I passed him, I slowed down. then I saw him pull out behind me and Im guessing he ran my plates. the cop followed me for a few blocks, as now im doing the speed limit and obeying every traffic signal. He turns around, and goes back to his lil corner. I jumped on the highway after he turned away, and headed to my exit. after I got off the highway, a few blocks down, I pulled up next to an Explorer. Normally I wouldn't race one, but this was different. when the light turned green, I pulled off the line pretty quick, I think the guy in the explorer thought that I was trying to race him, because when I looked in my side mirror, he was pulling up on me, trying to pass me. Now the only reason I punched it off the line was for 2 reasons. 1: i wanted to get home quick (after almost getting pulled over) 2: he was in the lane I needed to be in. When I noticed he was trying to race me, I punched it, my lil 240 pulled away from him like he was standing still. Now I know the Explorer is heavy as sh!t and has more HP than I do, but I still Killed it.

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
yeah.....why waste gas toying arouund with an explorer...when i was in college there used to be a saleen explorer runnin around town.

94_se

1 - 4 of 4 Posts