The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got a 1st gen and was wondering if the seats from the 2nd gen would fit the 1st gen

i have the beige color ones and i just hate that color, personally i prefer a dark interior.
so i was wondering if any 2nd gens came with dark seats, preferably black. grey would do too. just wanted to know, b/c i wanted to start pricing and gathering parts for my project interior.

thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
i dont know if they will fit but i know they do have a medium gry seat color cause its in mine------good luck anyway

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
the 2gen front seats lack support. But nissan revised the seat design in the 00-01 altimas. THe 00-01 seats are way better. much better support. Maybe you should look into the 00-01 seats instead.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
RPMK104 said:
the 2gen front seats lack support. But nissan revised the seat design in the 00-01 altimas. THe 00-01 seats are way better. much better support. Maybe you should look into the 00-01 seats instead.
Gotta check that out. I don't like my drivers seat.

·
Registered
119 Posts
RPMK104 said:
I have an 01 and say that the seats SUCK! I also had a 95 and the seats are bettr than the second gen, the stering is thicker and the car weighed more than this tin of a car. I love my alty but wish I could change those things.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts