The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My Other Ride is Your Mom
67 Posts
I have a switchback bulb installed in the OEM assembly, plug-and-play with no wire bending or harness modification for the same effect from Diode Dynamics.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have a switchback bulb installed in the OEM assembly, plug-and-play with no wire bending or harness modification for the same effect from Diode Dynamics.

Dang really so no splicing or resistors that's nice.

So for your running lights you have a bulb and it looks just like the DRLs picture above? Have any pics?

·
My Other Ride is Your Mom
67 Posts
Dang really so no splicing or resistors that's nice.

So for your running lights you have a bulb and it looks just like the DRLs picture above? Have any pics?
Not exactly. The only thing I changed was the bulb, which is a 5k white led DRL until the turn signal or hazard lights are used. It flashes yellow and then goes back to white when the turn signal goes off. The housing is still the OEM assembly, just with a different bulb.

I didnt use a resistor so I have hyper-flash, but it doesnt bother me since I view more flashes as a good thing that will hopefully catch the attention of any jackass engrossed in their cell phone, a cheeseburger, the radio, or anything else that might distract them from paying attention to their surroundings.

No pics, but it definitely looks better and is brighter than the stock bulb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts