1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
I just puked in my mouth... apparently I have yet to digest the egg whites

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
nothing is worse than when people put down a goddamn BOX due to it haveing addons! :smack:

rice??? dubya tee eff...its a fufucking tower people...

get it, buy it...race it!?!:dunno: fuck just get a cardboard

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Actually, the power supply looks cool @ 400 W. The only thing I would worry about is the fact that it has one fan, and how good of a power supply can it be, as the case only costs 30 bucks. You can always add a fan and a solid power supply if you really need to.

For 30 bucks, it is worth a shot!

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mrdeucie said:
I thought we were just critiqueing the case and not the fans and power supply.
the looks of the case is the last thing i care about. i wanted opinions on power supply, fans, how much room it has, etc.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
I would suggest getting a 450W power supply, at least. Especially if you're planning on a monsterPC, the higher-end stuff needs more power. Aside from that, of course go ATX, and try to get as many bays as possible for future expansion. Lots of fans never hurt. Neon lighting and stuff is a matter of taste. Mine has two neon strips going down the front. I never turn them on.

Mine is this same model, only in black, with red neon:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-145-043&depa=0

·
13,021 Posts
G_G_L said:
the looks of the case is the last thing i care about. i wanted opinions on power supply, fans, how much room it has, etc.
As far as room goes it looks like any other typical mid tower case. It does look like it has less room on the bottom where the 3.5" drives fit though since you can put so many in.

GcDiaz said:
Aside from that, of course go ATX, and try to get as many bays as possible for future expansion.[/url]
I didn't think they made anything but ATX nowadays. We'll see them soon disappear once BTX goes into full swing though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts