The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i put a 94 automatic throttle body how much performance can i expect from it? is it worth it and isthere alot of modifications that i have to do
thanks

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
I believe it's 5 mm bigger. I believe you can port the auto as well. I'm thinking of doing this as well. I'm gonna follow this thread.

·
22,052 Posts
It's more for throttle response...unless your getting a good deal on it, the money could be spent more wisely elsewhere. I did it to mine cuz I found one on a junked Altima for $30. I can't really tell if there was a difference, because it was installed along with some other modifications....

It will help, but how much and if you'll even notice it, I can't really tell you.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
Just a 5mm larger TB on a stock alty, you won't feel shit.

But the more exhaust and intake mods, you should feel a little, in throttle reponse like Peterson suggested. True the money could be better spent elsewhere. But if all bolt ons are on, and you're squirtting Nitrous, then it will defiantely help. Otherwise, i wouldn't bother with it.

Also, read the other topic about this. I posted some helpful info on applications.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts