The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if asked before... but did you ever try fitting the one from your bro's max onto the alty?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
my bro's not giving it up. however, I looked at it and it's not much bigger than the stock one...it should fit easily.
Jay

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yeah, what's your bro going to do with it anyway? he's got a new exhaust on his max right?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mrdeucie said:
Rex has already fitted one on his second gen, according to him no fabbing required. Not sure if it will fit on the first gen yet.
oh yah... forgot about rex...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
he's a fucker..."i'm keeping all the stock parts, exhaust, y, intake, suspension, so when I sell my car, I can put them all back and sell the good stuff separately". What an ass!!! He's already planning on keeping the car for 8+ years....jerk. Won't even give me the leather shift knob...
Jay

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
speeder68 said:
They are expensive new. Like $500 expensive. I have the Sentra one still for sale for $100 + shipping if anyone wants it.
yeah i know... doesn't the 20th anniv one/i30 have bent tips?

·
Registered
1 Posts
where can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headers

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sugadday said:
where can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headerswhere can i find the new stillen headers

????? wrong thread... but look in the FAQ forum for the stillen contact info...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts