The Nissan Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up you guys just went car shopping yesterday for my first car hopefully picking it up Tuesday at the dealer... Now I just have a few basic questions about the car, keeping it well maintained and other tips that can help me keep this car for a long time. Now the car I got is a 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S just under 87k miles and i am absolutely in love with it. Test drove and everything the ride is so smooth! Was given the carfax looks like brakes and rotors were changed back in January 2019... Oil filter and oil change was done last month and the previous 2 owners kept it in amazing condition changing the oil filter every 3,000 miles and the battery was changed last year. So now my question is what would be the best gas for the car? The manual I'm assuming says Regular Unleaded but a buddy of mine told me to always use Premium. Now I used to work at AutoZone so I've learned so much about cars and the parts, changing light bulbs all that fun stuff. Another question is should I use that Lucas Gas Stabilizer thing you pour in at an empty tank then fill up the tank? I know NOT to use it every single time but is it necessary? Should I not put anything like that in the gas and or oil? Any other tips would be wonderful and I look forward to all the helpful responses!!! Btw I'm not a little kid I'm 25 I know you are probably thinking... Wow first car at 25?!? damn but I didn't have anything handed to me, I've had a rough few years of my life with drugs now clean for a little over a year completely clean from everything but of course a beer or two here and there doesn't affect me at all? of course don't drink and drive... I have a healthy and intelligent brain! Thanks again everyone and please refrain from telling me about my mistakes... I lived it and now I've learned it!

- DJ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts