The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the general rule for a camber kit. i am getting 2" sprints, do i need a camber kit or not?

·
13,020 Posts
Everybody has their own opinion. I have them and haven't had any problem. Some people don't have them and have problems and some people don't have them and don't have problems. I got them just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I didnt need them, my car was barely out of allignment so i mean i guess i was lucky, but i have some for sale if someone wants them,brand new!
-Smacko

·
LS/V_EF
1,238 Posts
first get an alignment...then they will tell u if u need one or how many camber bolts(INGALLS) u need. I got sprints, and my car only needed one camber bolt. I guess it depends on ur alignment. Hope these helps.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
how much does it cost for an alignment?
Jay

·
over it...
643 Posts
As someone said every one has their own opinion on camber kits, i think that youshould definitly get one. unless you have money to buy new tires every season.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
mrdeucie said:

Mine was $80 with the install of the camber bolts and tip.
I was wondering cuz if I go get an alignment and they say I need a camber kit, then I gotta get another alignment. So I would end up paying 2x, right? This's a real crutch for me cuz I don't think I need the kit...but if I do, that means I gotta pay twice. Sucks.
Jay

·
VAGINAL BLASTER
109 Posts
i gotta get my biotch alligned.. i hope i can find some cupons in the news paper

G

·
0 Posts
get the camber kit
performance tires are too costly to replace after every year
just be on the safe side
get them from smack
well...............smack how much you requesting for them?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i didnt need them, but no matter what, when u lower ur car, ur tread is gonna go faster than normal anyway, its all about gettin even wear...which i get with my Sprints

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
sixthman6 said:
so would it be a good idea to get a camber kit just cause i got some 18's (no drop) or only if my car is dropped? :confused:
you'd want it if your car is dropped. but dude, why are you rolling on 18s w/no drop? i bet your altima looks like an SUV w/a small body!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts