The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all. I have recently gotten some e-mails about installing some stuff. Right now I have some free time and I could use the extra money. So, if anyone needs anything done or installed, lemme know. I can do suspensions, some electronic stuff, minor engine installs, headers, cai, ignitions, tune-ups, anything that doesn't involve changing pistons and what not. I have learned that stuff yet. As for prices....just e-mail or pm me. To give you an idea, i do pulleys for about 30 bucks, suspensions, springs or coilovers for 100 bucks. Or if you can hook me up with stuff, say you work somewhere that sells tools or anything like that, i'm flexible. Well just trying to help out. For major work such as trannys or internal engine work, i highly recomment maximum tuning....I'll probably be going there soon for some engine work.
peace
-O

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
yo orlando can u install my windshield wipa nozzles i just got from circuit city??? and how much u charge

·
Behold the Power of HID!!
1,255 Posts
shockwave said:
yo orlando can u install my windshield wipa nozzles i just got from circuit city??? and how much u charge
I hope they match your CF Altezzzassss!!! LOL

·
OLD??? Who's OLD??? MEEE?
350 Posts
orlnd0 said:
What's up all. I have recently gotten some e-mails about installing some stuff. Right now I have some free time and I could use the extra money. So, if anyone needs anything done or installed, lemme know. I can do suspensions, some electronic stuff, minor engine installs, headers, cai, ignitions, tune-ups, anything that doesn't involve changing pistons and what not. I have learned that stuff yet. As for prices....just e-mail or pm me. To give you an idea, i do pulleys for about 30 bucks, suspensions, springs or coilovers for 100 bucks. Or if you can hook me up with stuff, say you work somewhere that sells tools or anything like that, i'm flexible. Well just trying to help out. For major work such as trannys or internal engine work, i highly recomment maximum tuning....I'll probably be going there soon for some engine work.
peace
-O

MAN..... being a Chemistor Biologist ain't making you any money? lol:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts