The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which are better , im looking to get new springs and shocks, i dont know wwhat to do, or should i get coil overs and buy the shocks, ground control has them for 399 fro the coil overs , tokico is it better then kyb, ??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im after over all quality in the struts, and i want a nice ride but more than that i want good stiff cornering, i want my tires to be close to the well but not under, right now i have the springs cut 1.75 is my drop and i got 17's 215/45/17,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wnat to spend about 700 dollars what the best deal for my money, i can get intrax 1.75 drop for 175 dollas eibach pro kit 1.2 drop 220 , kyb gsr2 struts for 280 tookico for 330, ground control coil for 399 what should i do

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
tokico and GC then, and get the $29 excess covered somehow. Otherwise the KYB GR-2 are fine, eventhough I've heard many complaining about them, and that'll leave you with 21 bucks to play with, assuming you do the install yourself.

If you want some shop to install, it'll be roughly 825bucks with eibach and tokicos, on 80bucks/hour labor.

·
unique diversion
407 Posts
well get the GC and tok"s u said u want to spend around $700 here u can't beat it. i was gonna get them but i got a good deal on airbags so i was gonna get them this weekend but i got a flat so there went some of my money. and now they r buying my 18's konig that i want to sell. they look like the appael very similar. so i think i might get the new konig theory so i don't know can't make up my mind help me??????

They are right in the 93-97 Suspension Product section at SWAW. Here are the links for ya.

Ground Control Coilover $374.99
http://store.yahoo.com/southwestaut...nisalgroun.html

Tokico Struts $329.99
http://store.yahoo.com/southwestaut...nisaltokhi.html

Grand total: $704.98

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
i bought the tokikos from SWA and I like them. A lot of other members have tokikos and I havn't heard a complaint from them.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
i'd say the best drop springs, only my opinion, is the intrax. it gives a nice lower look and the ride is still pretty good. i get much compliments on the amount lowered and the ride given.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts