The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a china Android headunit, pretty good. Aside from just having sound on the front speakers, but that was just stupid installers whom connected the speakers to aux out R and L instead of FR, FL, RR, RL connections. I fixed that.

I have a 2010 Nissan Altima SL with bose stereo. I connected the wires correctly including amp, i get too much static, even using speaker wire 20 awg. Any thoughts?

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been looking for an aftermarket radio that will work for my 2011 Nissan Altima auto a/c with the Bose stereo. Would you mind letting me know which radio head unit that is? Everywhere I search its specified as it does not work with the factory Bose model. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been looking for an aftermarket radio that will work for my 2011 Nissan Altima auto a/c with the Bose stereo. Would you mind letting me know which radio head unit that is? Everywhere I search its specified as it does not work with the factory Bose model. Thanks in advance!
The One I got is just searching on Alixpress, fits perfectly came with bracket. I'll attach some pictures.
It's the ossuret 10 inch.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the gloss
Audio equipment Gadget Vehicle audio Personal luxury car Automotive design

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats perfect! Thank you SO MUCH! what adapters did you need for the wiring?
I didn't need any adapters, just plug and play.... Sorry 🤦‍♂️

After plugging it in with the normal connectors it came with. It turned on fine but no sound. It took me nearly 3 months and paying over 300 in installations by two idiots, whom I found on google maps as "professional auto audio installers". They just plugged in the rca cables, which were aux out, so I had sound only, or mostly in the front, very low volume. They just blamed the headunit and Chinese crap.
After researching the crap out of it, thanks to nissanclub. I was able to find that there were infact audio FR FL RR RL on the back of the head unit, which had to go through the Bose amp in the trunk. Getting the pins for the connectors was another big trial of the 3 months.

Anyhow, I have perfect sound as before, minor issue is that I have hiss in the line, but I don't hear it when playing music, except a slow pitched songs. I figured that's prolly cuz the speakers are over powered. That's because the headunit has built in amp, and it's amped again in the trunk by the Bose amp.
Automotive tire Musical instrument Engineering Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument

Font Sleeve Space Electric blue Pattern

Gadget Font Display device Multimedia Technology

1 - 7 of 7 Posts