Nissan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would show how good the paint looks after a claybar and a wax. Damn smooth as hizzy.

And a pic of my bro's new TL, he is getting some chrome ADR Reactions next week in 17" can't wait :)

·
Haf you seen my baseball?
179 Posts
No one knows yet. So far everyone that has tried to post a pic has only come up the hyperlink text instead of an actual picture.

·
Registered
165 Posts
TELL HIM TO GET 18's!!!

my friend has a TL with 18 inch enkis on it and its sooooooo sweet.... tell him to get the front body lip too... damn just get 18's!

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zedlav said:
Looks Smoooth!!! What color and what kind of paint is that?
That color is pearl/beige. The champaign color that it seems like every damn automaker is throwing out left and right now. It was tolerable years ago but not it is just ugly to me. ;)

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Claybar

Claybar is basically a bar of clay that you use along with a special polish. It takes off like the top layer of whatever bad "shit that can get stuck to it" leaving a very smooth surface. Only when the surface has been "cleased" then your WAX can really do its job. It is used before waxing to get the best possible result.

It is Meguirs Clay Bar I believe. And the wax is Eagle One.

·
Is a Pimp
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Autozone, Pepboys, American Auto Parts, Murrays....Meijer might have it....basically most places that sell lots of waxes and stuff sell it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
Andy
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing