The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I wanna know is your top speed. I dont care if it was in the quater mile, a street race, or chillin by yourself gettin curious like i just did.

I was curious tonight to see how my baby could go, i hit a mear 117mph down the highway. But that is with my car dressed for the snow. All shes got is a cat back i put on there plus i was runnin with squishy blizak snow tires. But that aint to bad is it?

Whats your best with a list of all your mods.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
we hit 120 somethin couldnt exactly tell ya the speedometer stops at 120 but it was past it a bit and that was just with the greddy no intake or anything engine completely stock

·
Registered
400 Posts
I was driving on the freeway one night and i switched lanes cuz grandpa infront of me was slow ass... but not being careful, i accidently cut off a Saturn. The dude in the Saturn had the nerve to high beam my ass... so I slowed down to piss him off... the guy switches lanes and tries to overtake me... It was funny cuz I teased him for a bit letting him think he could actually take me... as soon as our cars were side by side, I floored it... I never realized how much kick altimas had until then... I ate him for breakfast, lunch and dinner... I topped out at 200kpm (120mph). Vrrrooooom!

·
4,733 Posts
Spiked2k3 said:
but not being careful, i accidently cut off a Saturn. The dude in the Saturn had the nerve to high beam my ass... so I slowed down to piss him off...
You put the Saturn driver's life in Danger...he has every right to high beam you.

You my need to grow up my friend.

·
Registered
133 Posts
120mph....racing whoever, whatever.....

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
Spiked2k3 said:
I was driving on the freeway one night and i switched lanes cuz grandpa infront of me was slow ass... but not being careful, i accidently cut off a Saturn. The dude in the Saturn had the nerve to high beam my ass... so I slowed down to piss him off... the guy switches lanes and tries to overtake me... It was funny cuz I teased him for a bit letting him think he could actually take me... as soon as our cars were side by side, I floored it... I never realized how much kick altimas had until then... I ate him for breakfast, lunch and dinner... I topped out at 200kpm (120mph). Vrrrooooom!
the saturn driver has the right to get angry, after the dangerous situation you put him in, I'd be surprised if he's not reacting.

BTW, my speedo got stuck at something like 135-140mph. my car never come with speed governing device, and fuel cut is only applicable at red line. Of course there got to be some speedo error, by how much i don't really care. I'll be replacing my tach and speedo unit with auto-gage's, see if the said to be better gauges really is that much more accurate.

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
120 something, it was passed the 120 mark....dunno how fast it would be...it was past the 200mph mark, so i know it was faster than 123ish....could go faster, but i didn't feel to safe

stock with K&N filter from alex.

·
0wner.
188 Posts
120, 4th gear 5900 rpm. easy 140

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
117 once with my date on the way to a dance (very late)..I know very stupid and I was young, and about 103 following SolacE leaving florida over last spring break...

Normally never get it above 85 anymore and that is even rare, i'm trying to keep my speed down and I don't want to get anymore tickets

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
i hit 110 once...will never go faster than that...it was dumb and wont be doing it again

·
87 octane evangelist
317 Posts
Spiked2k3 said:
you're an ass.

·
Registered Member
175 Posts
I was racing an Accord one night across our Bay Bridge here in P-Cola and my 'Heads-Up-Display' speedometer said 137MPH; and that's with nothing but WAI, Cat-back, and a few other small mods.

·
Registered
7 Posts
132 with K&N and muffler speedometer was topped out. But the heads up display had 132 on it. It was a verry bummpy ride i needed to get my tires balanced.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Bounced the needle..so not sure what that is...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts