Nissan Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so damn hot out there, I juss washed my car topless! I've never seen so many people actually STOP at tha stop sign on my corner! hehehe ;)

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
I wash my Alty topless all the time (but I'm a guy...so it's not such a big deal!) Hmmm...but nobody stops for me, they actually drive away faster :D

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
Aren't women by NY law allowed to go topless in public places. My brother used to live in Rochester and we'd go up by the lake and see topless women everywhere. Well, maybe not everywhere, but there were several. Even a couple not on/near the beaches.

·
14,455 Posts
Creature said:
Aren't women by NY law allowed to go topless in public places. My brother used to live in Rochester and we'd go up by the lake and see topless women everywhere. Well, maybe not everywhere, but there were several. Even a couple not on/near the beaches.
Never heard of it to be honest. There are alot of nude beaches around here though.

·
4,733 Posts
Creature said:

Yep it's true! I remember the law being passed several years ago. I am not sure if it for the NY City only or the whole state...lemme do some research

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
WILLDOGS said:

Yep it's true! I remember the law being passed several years ago. I am not sure if it for the NY City only or the whole state...lemme do some research
yeah i remember seeing something about that on the news awhile back.. it had to do with guys being able to go on the subway w/o shirts on... then this chick wanted to do that too so they let her....

·
4,733 Posts
Found it!

I found this at a website called www.dumblaws.com

New York
1. Citizens may not greet each other by "putting one's thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers".

2. It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing "body hugging clothing."

3. You may not smoke within 100 feet of the entrance to a public building.

4. Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
WILLDOGS said:
Found it!

I found this at a website called www.dumblaws.com

New York
[/COLOR]
there is a place in the West or maybe Alaska, that its against the law to frown. They passed the law back in the old coal mining days to combate depression in the winter so everyone had to smile all the time... fucking stupid law..

And here in FLorida did you know its illegal to engage in premarital sex?

also some other stupid ones...

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
It is illegal to skateboard without a license.
When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.
You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.
It is considered an offense to shower naked.
Oral sex is illegal.
You may not kiss your wife's breasts.

and in Daytona Beach...
The molestation of trash cans is banned. (I think this was passed during my Spring Break days!! :D J/k)

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
Yep, in VA and a couple other states oral and anal sex are illegal.

The only time it could ever be enforced though is when there is a rape or child molestation charge. Unless they've got a Peeper Patrol running around looking in people's windows. :eek:

·
Registered
399 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
It's so damn hot out there, I juss washed my car topless! I've never seen so many people actually STOP at tha stop sign on my corner! hehehe ;)
Wasn't there something in the rules for this?
sleazyjizay said:
2: No whoring...It will be deleted, not closed, DELETED. A whore post will be left up to a moderator/admin's disgression. DO NOT PM us asking why it was deleted, you know why, and your PM will not be answered.
LOL. j/k.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
Casper
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing