The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOO HOO! It's Tucson times boys! So homies....I've heard we are having some problems coordinating travel times to Tucson. I have class until 3 on Friday :rolleyes: I'm thinking it would be best if you all came down together! And who exactly is coming....and where are you guys staying? hahaha...aaaaahhh....the details! :p

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
m2891e said:
WOO HOO! It's Tucson times boys! So homies....I've heard we are having some problems coordinating travel times to Tucson. I have class until 3 on Friday :rolleyes: I'm thinking it would be best if you all came down together! And who exactly is coming....and where are you guys staying? hahaha...aaaaahhh....the details! :p
woohoo....i got all day...so, uh..pick a tym boies....

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Well I got class from 10-11
I'm not sure if I'll be working my new job.
I don't want to drive, but if I have to its cool.
I'm gonna call up my homeboy Chris and see if he's cool on letting us crash in his living room or something.
If I do have to work, I'll probably get out at like 5 or 6, and I'd take off from there.
But we'll see.

Who else is going?

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
damn

what days do we paln on going and what day do we paln on coming back? i am off friday but i work saturday.. tell me whats up..who is partying friday or does everything go down on saturday night?
Shawn

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: Luny=not going

NissanLunatic said:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE'LL MISS YA BRO...
HEY ALEX.......CORNER LIGHTS????? LEMME KNOW...
OH AND UH..REMEMBER ME MENTIONING THE 89 HONDA CRX..LOOKING FOR FULL CAT BACK...LEMME KNOW BOUT THAT ONE TOO.....

TALK TO YA LATERS BRUTHA FROM ANOTHA MOTHA...
:D

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You big crazy Serbian.....you will be missed this weekend! I was hoping to have a body gaurd ;) He he....and I believe luther was looking forward to you....kinda uh....roughin up...a certain guy named Rob...hahhaha. Oh well *sigh* it would have been funny! hahahhaha.....now all the other guys will have to do it for you....*tear* not the same.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That sucks i wont be able to party with you guys i go to school 6pm-11pm and then i have to work saturday morning 8am-2pm. So I might go to my home town Soma after work if dont maybe i'll head out there sat. since i got sun. off anyways. Peace
Danny P;)

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Aight..Luthy Luth and Bri are going down friday, as am I. I'll give my homeboy Chris a call and let him know we're coming down..he should let us crash at his place.

Rog, you still going down Saturday? Let me know what's up.

Peace.

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got hos...

in different area codes..area codes.....602, 623, 480, 520.........aaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa:D

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh Danny boy....I think you should come down with Roger on Saturday! Fredy Fred....Big F....F to the izzo...Freezy fo Sheezy are you gonna be drinking this weekend? Oh yes.....dudes...bring like $10 or so cause these parties aren't free!!! Although i wish they were...the mula buys you a cup then you can make unlimited trips to the keg. Feel free to bring some of the finer things in life like HARD LIQUOR WOOOO!!

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
m2891e said:
Oh Danny boy....I think you should come down with Roger on Saturday! Fredy Fred....Big F....F to the izzo...Freezy fo Sheezy are you gonna be drinking this weekend? Oh yes.....dudes...bring like $10 or so cause these parties aren't free!!! Although i wish they were...the mula buys you a cup then you can make unlimited trips to the keg. Feel free to bring some of the finer things in life like HARD LIQUOR WOOOO!!
Its Fredy The Fox or Fredy Feezy Fo' Sheezy come on chica I thought I taught you! :D

And yes I will be drinking, and yes, we need hard liquor!! I feel like getting drizunk, like your boy Bobby hahahah!

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be par-layin at a party on Helen and Euclid....got some of the girls on my hall goin too! hahahaha......freshman......hahahahha. This would be the same place I partied at at the end of the year.....also the place where i threw up for the first time! haha. Put on your party hats boys......this weekend is gonna make up for the hellish week Anya and I have had!

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
i wish i could be there :-( freshman girls oh yeah baby.. beer oh yeah baby ... i am so sad right now i hate school and i hate test days or else i would've ditched anyone coming back saturday mourning? i doubt you all will read this htough so i will call someones cell i need to have someone to drive back with hungover..if i change my mind..

Shawn

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are only like 4 members here now.....but only two of our cars. Give us a call at 602-692-4059 and we'll get back to you....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
oh yeh..

drunk drunk and more drunk.......
hey uh..roger. how does that laugh go??
ha ha..:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts