The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright This is a final confirmation/letting the rest of everyone know about this meetup at the 2003 Canadian Auto Show.

Date: Saturday Feburary 22nd, 2003

For convience purposes, we're going to meet up at Finch Station since its in the middle of the city accessibly to everyone. The parking lot is East of the station on the GO Train/GTA buses section so we will meet at the convience store inside. If anyone is south of Finch station like lower midtown that or would like to go on their own. The second meeting place will be the Harvey's at Union Station. If you choose to go to Union station, you'll probably see Aman before any of us guys from finch.

Meet up Time: 11:30 at Finch Station (Convience Store)
12:15 at Union Station (Harvey's)

We have several options for lunch. Three / Four have acknowledge that Milestone at John and Queen would be good. East Side Mario's & Planet Hollywood is also on Front street infront of the Convention Centre.

So Far Definite People who are going:
Me
System
Joey
BlueAlti'03
Guilty Mind

Stan (working there)
Sundown (volunteering there)

People who we haven't heard in ages or haven't replied to this thread:

Bk
luk
Assasin
Kastro
Matt-Chu
lil_z33
Snoop
Altimus2002

People who suck (jk) and can't make it:
Coach
Malik
Jayman (work)
Racing Gear (wifey)
Thom(pk Falls)
Sherman (cause he sucks j/k)

·
I bent my Wookie
341 Posts
Not sure if I'm volunteering that day or not. If I'm not I don't think I'll be down that day to meet you guys. Have a great time guys. Catch you next time.

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
sup...I'm in 4sure....just let you guys know that if you go to Sunoco, you can get a coupon for $5 off and there are coupons in the TorontoSun....i think both are valid M-Thurs only...but not sure...if anyone can confirm...

·
Member Of Altimas.net
263 Posts
Sorry guys workin that day too ... Next meet for sure ...

Later

malik

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
sorry guys

somethings just came up yesterday and i won't be able to make it on sat
i couldn't join you guys
and i'm gonna miss the show this yr too

sorry

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sundown said:
lil_z lives out in mississauga. No point for him to drive up to North York and then ride the red rocket down.
yeah guy
thats why i said, for the people who live in the south
meet up at union station :D

·
live life a day at a time
479 Posts
now not 100% sure i'm going....if we do we'll meet up with ppl there. don't want anyone waiting around because we're not sure on times yet.

Joey pm me your cell number pls. i don't remember what i did with it last time. thanks :D

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
hey...is this going on still or what? tomorrow is the show and are we going??

If not, let me know b/c I'm gonna play hockey and hit the gym or some shit for the whole day...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts