The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like a stupid question to most of you, but how do I download a torrent? I see everyone talking about downloading movies from suprnova.org, but I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone please help me?

·
altimas.net OG
2,049 Posts
i suggest right clicking the file, save it into a specific folder

then virus check it, then run it, allow ur client to open, and seek seeds.

-shek

·
14,455 Posts
My ISP emailed me about downloading movies on torrent. They basically told me to stop, lol. Damn opt online!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I downloaded Bit Torrent already, and when I right click a movie to save as, it doesnt work. The window with the paper going from the globe to the folder and it says its getting file information. I need some help because I'm like half retarded at computers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Bit Torrent file? When I open it, it starts up the bit torrent website and says "Bit Torrent has been installed. To use it, find a website that supports it."

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Chris said:
My ISP emailed me about downloading movies on torrent. They basically told me to stop, lol. Damn opt online!
chris are you serious? where did they e-mail you at? your opt.online account? they track you? that's ****ed up

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
you have to pay for supernova.org....anyone know of a site just like it for bit torrent that is free and not have to pay for it? **** paying

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your help loserpunk, hopefully this will be my last question...Where did you download Bit Torrent? I got it from bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/ and when I try to save a file from suprnova.org, nothing happens. Do I have a bad version?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts