The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just throwing this out. I bought this Toshiba 1415-s173 about 32 days ago. I paid 1140.00 (retail 1299.00) for it. I will throw in the leather bag I bought (39.99). here are the features.

Intel® Celeron® Processor 1800MHz (1.80GHz)
15.0 " TFT active matrix display
256MB PC2100 DDR SDRAM ( 1 slot open on motherboard left)
Toshiba DVD 16x/24x CD-RW multifunction drive
30GB hard drive
Nvidia Geforce4 420 go 16 meg Video card
Up to 2.52 hrs. of battery time
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
V.92/56K modem
Three USB ports
Touch pad pointing device with scroll function
Microsoft® XP Home
Office 2000
and tons of other software. I also have these games loaded on it I will burn you a disc from the orginal one.

wwf raw
max payne
nba live 2001
Rogue Spear
Rogue Spear Urban Operations
Tiger Woods 2001
Midnight Outlaw Illegal Street Racing
Ralley Championship.

I always wanted a laptop and now decided that I want to get another customized desktop. There is nothing wrong with the computer. I have all the orginal documents, box, cd's, drivers that it came with.

I am looking to get 1,000 for it all. I will ship it for free UPS priority. I also will provide the saler receipt for warranty issues.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
good stuff

this is a beautiful laptop. I got a nearly identical unit the 1405-s171, with a 1.5 celeron and slightly lesser video card than his and i ****ing love it, to put it bluntly. The toshiba screens are at the top of the market, amazing clarity and vivid lifelike colors. The whole package has everything you need, even has dual PC card slots, you might just want to upgrade the ram. anyways, im rambling, just thought id vouch for the notebook.

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I am going to get another 256 stick and max it out. I wish i could find a docking station for it. It looks like all they have are port replicators.

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
1,083 Posts
I might be interesting, my grandparents are looking for one.

I will let ya know

·
OG
4,071 Posts
even the older toshiba laptops like mine that im writing from are great ... the video clarity is awesome
it will definately last the owner a long time if they take care of it

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
02silver2.5l said:
yea, I am going to get another 256 stick and max it out. I wish i could find a docking station for it. It looks like all they have are port replicators.
yea thats what i did the first week. is the reason youre selling it because you cant get a docking station?

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes and no. Kind of hard to explain. I wife really wanted a portable, but I told her i could probably pick up on a older p1 or pII for under 300.00 for her and I could go back to the desktop. If I keep it I want to get a wireless mouse, keyboard, and port replicator. I just cant afford to get them now and need them, because of my digital camera, and another devices I have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts