The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1993 auto Altima has been totalled in a rear end collision. All parts are in good condition and for sale except for trunk lid, rear window, and left tail light.

I live in northern cali, email me with any part requests at [email protected]

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
Hinge for padded armrest?

·
Grrr >_<
349 Posts
hey

ok i need the following parts:

the underdash for the driver side, the plastic covers under the steering wheel where the fuse box is, I need the cover to that too.

the top dash vents (both) for defrosting the windows on the passenger and driver side window.

the metal box that you screw your radio into and then you screw the metal box into the plastic center piece.

The door pieces behind the handles to get in and out of the car, only if yours has the lock button on the driver side next to the handle to get out of the car.

the plastic door sills for all for doors, when you open the door to get in the plastic trim that is hiding all the wires that run from the front to the back of the car

the plastic pieces that hide the seat belt mechanisms on both the driver and passenger side, Shaped like an "A" .

give me a total price and shipping to NJ zip is 07109-2304

thanks

neil shah

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Wouldn't you happen to have a little black platic cap that goes on top of the wiper's nut? It's kind of tuck under the hood.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
rf_fanatic said:
You chaep ass!! You just gave me $800 on sat for all that stuff naow now you wanna bitch about a few dollars :rolleyes:
Dude and I'm broke, I gave you all of my money that I was saving for months!! I barely have money for gas now! :embarasse

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
5 shipped son, its a pain in my ass to ship little stuff. get this part or go get a value meal at mcDonalds. Its not alot of money, you could come up with more if you dug through the couch

1 - 20 of 30 Posts