The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know where I can find good quality touch up spray paint for my 2002 Altima?

...I did a search but nothing of value came up...most places are in the states and won't ship here.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks !

·
I drive a 02 L31VQ35DEKY1
82 Posts
Sherwin-Williams automotive finishes in Scarborough 416 298 3471,tell them your paint code and they will brew one up for u in 7 oz spray paint for about $20 base coat only,also need to buy some clear coat.

I've painted my oem grill to match the body and i still have left overs,i might paint the plastic engine cover.

Later.

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
BioHazard said:
Sherwin-Williams automotive finishes in Scarborough 416 298 3471,tell them your paint code and they will brew one up for u in 7 oz spray paint for about $20 base coat only,also need to buy some clear coat.

I've painted my oem grill to match the body and i still have left overs,i might paint the plastic engine cover.

Later.
I just purchased one from a place called CMAX in Brampton. They are part of the UAP/NAPA group. They also custom mix the aerosal paint for you by the colour code but they said their stuff already contains something that would give it the glossy look and advised me I most likly won't need to apply the clear coat.

You can try their's but the cost is little higher: $25.00 plus tax.

I can't confirm the quality since I have not used the pait yet (too cold to paint in the garage!)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Racing Gear said:
I just purchased one from a place called CMAX in Brampton. They are part of the UAP/NAPA group. They also custom mix the aerosal paint for you by the colour code but they said their stuff already contains something that would give it the glossy look and advised me I most likly won't need to apply the clear coat.

You can try their's but the cost is little higher: $25.00 plus tax.

I can't confirm the quality since I have not used the pait yet (too cold to paint in the garage!)
Thanks for the info everyone!!!

Racing Gear...How happy are you with the match/quality of the spray paint?

I work just outside of Brampton....and I think I know the place you are talking about.

Thanks.

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
radar2000 said:
Thanks for the info everyone!!!

Racing Gear...How happy are you with the match/quality of the spray paint?

I work just outside of Brampton....and I think I know the place you are talking about.

Thanks.
I have not used it yet so I don't know....l am planning on painting my front lip & rear valance with it when it gets warmer.

It is on Rutherford Rd South, just south of Performance Improvements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts