The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my car for 6 months and want to trade it in for either a 05 altima or an older Maxima. My question is, will dealers take a trade in when you still have 4 1/2 years left on it.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
you can trade it in but you better hope you get what you owe on it or you will be upside down on the loan. So either A: You will have to put that money in to pay it off or B: I think you can roll that money you owe into the new loan. Watch trading cars in, you won't get what you want for it. Check KBB and try yo sell it outright imo. Good Luck

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FASTima said:
mmmmmmm.... some will, most won't. What are you driving now ???
I have a 2002 Elentra GT ( i know i know).

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
FASTima said:
mmmmmmm.... some will, most won't. What are you driving now ???
really does depend on the dealer but each state is different. My dad just traded his car in on a 2004 SC Monte Carlo SS :rolleyes: (dope) car is hot as hell but....the dealer luckily gave him what he owed on it. Tara go on KBB and check the trade in value and the Private sale. I think you will lean towards the private sale. Plus you may get some extra for a dwn pyt on the altima or whatever

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4bangn said:
really does depend on the dealer but each state is different. My dad just traded his car in on a 2004 SC Monte Carlo SS :rolleyes: (dope) car is hot as hell but....the dealer luckily gave him what he owed on it. Tara go on KBB and check the trade in value and the Private sale. I think you will lean towards the private sale. Plus you may get some extra for a dwn pyt on the altima or whatever
After the storms blows over :rolleyes: I'm going to check it out. Don't get me wrong, the car is still in excellent shape (besides the lights that were never adjusted lol ahem) Even the fogs and passenger side seal was fixed.

I just get bored easily...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ndnyc718 said:
dag ... loooking kinda good ... u are .. the car ..eh
HEY! :angry2: I needed a car and it was practically given to me. It gets me where I need to go and it's not that bad...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ChickenWing said:
private sale.
That's what I figure I will do. The millage is eh and its loaded with leather and no scratches or anything so I should be ok. I think I owe about 9500 though.... we'll see

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ChickenWing said:
let me guess ... you bought the Hyundai at that dealer on route 10 right next to the Mazda and Honda dealers?
No I actually bought it when I was down here in March then drove it back to Jersey.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts