The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
Can you still do it online? I did one once while I was still a poor student (before V1), and it only took about an hour online. They were trying to stop the online thing at the time though...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TweekersAltima said:
i hate maximas.org...they suck.....altimas.net and b15sentra.net is way better
That forum is so imformative that you would eat your words in two seconds if you actually did have a maxima and wanted to do custom turbos / custom internal engine work. Its a very mature forum, and post whores just dont fly in it. Ya, its not as "free" as this forum and fun, but it sure as hell dont suck.

·
Registered
349 Posts
its jigga james said:
I do too. My brother is on that forum :D
:bigok:

postwhores arent welcome over there, because you guys here are SOOOO damn lucky to have your website sponsored!! the owner of maxima.org is a working guy in the bay who spends his own money to keep the org running= slow servers= no postwhoring!

I agree, theres TONS of knowledge on that site, theres alot of really knowledgable people over there, its helped me out alot!!

:)

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
lol, TwinTurbo.net owns all!:D

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
ok u guys, i didn't say it wasn't informative...it just sux cuz it's no fun and that's my main reason for comin' on here...i already know pretty much every available aftermarket piece for this damn car so i only come on for fun and to throw some occassional input into threads. and I used to have a Maxima, just so ya know. I'm sure, if i still had my max:(, that i'd agree with you. But I don't, so i like this forum so boo hoo! Is this me post whoring again talkin a bunch of nonsense, i think so :bigok: and i'm sure enjoying it:D

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
His name is sweetsound2001, he comes in being a big cock...I was ready to say suck my dick, you areant even buying my rims.

·
Registered
349 Posts
JBL85 said:
His name is sweetsound2001, he comes in being a big cock...I was ready to say suck my dick, you areant even buying my rims.
:) he is your competition thats why- he sells MANY sets of rims :)

and if you want I have some Potenza RE92s the same size available if you can convince someone to buy- my tires are almost brand new though so= expensive :( kinda... 250 bux?

he's a cool guy in a funny way if you meet him just dont take him tooo seriously :) he's not being a dick personally to you :)

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
its jigga james said:
Have any of you taken traffic school more then once in 18 months?

techicaly you can. its called "2nd level" or 2nd "something" traffic school. a judge has to approve this. u can try going to court, plead guilty, when he reads you your fine, let him know youve already gone to traffic school once in the past 18 months, and if there is any way to go again.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
wait...so jumping back on the subject, is it possible to take traffic school more then once in 18 months???

·
Scream if you want to!
368 Posts
damn... that reminds me. I've got to go get the damn traffic school video this weekend.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i just went to traffic school this past weekend. the teacher was telling me that it is possible, but a judge needs to apoint you. also, some judges get mad if u ask about it. its a longer class and probably costs more money, but if i ever get another ticket within 18 months, **** it, im askin the judge.

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
Ry said:
...cracking down on whoring..
Hey, it's an honest way to make a living...:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts