The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
the trailer's rockin
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my auto tranny only has park and forward gears. no neutral or reverse. i also got a check engine light with the code 1107. this all happenned when i got stuck on a patch of ice and had to get pulled up the hill! the description i found for this code is "A/T TCC S/V FNCTN" anyone got any suggestions??

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
damn dude, you live in alaska?! so even when you put the car into neutral, it still rolls forward?

·
the trailer's rockin
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's correct, neutral acts just like drive, and reverse acts just like park! i'm goin now to see if my tcu gives any info!

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
the code you listed there is listed as a 1204 which is a torque converter clutch solenoid valve code.

-AT control unit detects the improper voltage drop when it tried to operate the solenoid valve.

·
the trailer's rockin
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does that mean i need to replace the tc? also i have 11 long and 7 short flashes

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
That's freaky. Mine once got confused and only had park, reverse, and third. That is, starting up from a traffic lite it would be in 3rd, not 1st or second.
I disconnected the battery overnite and fortunately it was all better. A free thing to try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts