The Nissan Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
2002Altima-Moderator

How about some help, i could not find that, how about u? Took me 10 min to find the tranny on that thing "ESM"

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yea I just got to my ESM as well - but no where does it mention anything about bolt size - not even under the special tools section.

I was over at my friends place (when I first posed the question)- about to change it out for MT-90 - until I noticed it wasn't an what most are - a 3/8" drive square - so a socket will fit - not Nissan - let's be different.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Just do it

Guess you will just have to crawl under with all of your sockets and get to size'in

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Shit

Well that certainly sucks! What does it look like, it is not a torque head is it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think so - it's kind of hard to get a real good look at it unless you jack the car up. Since I've got gorilla arms I can get to them while the car is flat - just pull back that plastic shield a bit and voila. I think it's an allan type - but it must be around 3/8" of an inch - but in metric of course - what's that equiv to? 10mm?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.