The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in limbo my car is a 2014 latio and I dont know how to check my transmission fluid and also I dont know how to change the fluid because apparently there is only a exit to let out the fluid and none to replace the fluid. I am also nervous to change as here it is a complicated process HELP!

·
... don't get caught
483 Posts
I am in limbo my car is a 2014 latio and I dont know how to check my transmission fluid and also I dont know how to change the fluid because apparently there is only a exit to let out the fluid and none to replace the fluid. I am also nervous to change as here it is a complicated process HELP!
Welcome to forum. First off, what transmission do you have? In general photos also help.

I have a 5 spd manual tranny, but used to have a Ford automatic - in the Ford the A/T fluid went out the drain plug and was refilled via the long tube that housed the tranny fluid dip stick. All auto parts stores sell inexpensive looong funnels that fit into these tubes (black in color). If you can't find the auto tranny dip stick go to a NAPA (or other) auto parts store and ask one of them to come out and show you - we all learn someway. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts