The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
sittin' pretty.
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow..my transmission got screwed up baaaad on Tuesday...I couldnt go in reverse at all..just sat there...and it wouldn't hit anything over 3000 rpms, so I took it in today to a nissan dealership around here, turns out I gotta get a whole new transmission. That sucks ass! It's a 99...and the transmission's already been ****ed up, that sucks.

·
coffee black and egg whit
1,918 Posts
Originally posted in stupidity by AltimaDude99
Somehow..my transmission got screwed up baaaad on Tuesday...I couldnt go in reverse at all..just sat there...and it wouldn't hit anything over 3000 rpms, so I took it in today to a nissan dealership around here, turns out I gotta get a whole new transmission. That sucks ass! It's a 99...and the transmission's already been ****ed up, that sucks.

·
sittin' pretty.
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
W
A
R
R
A
N
T
Y
!
eeeeeeexactly...haha it's alll free. even labor. But yeah, its from spinning all the tires, and the neutral drops, and what did it i think...what finally gave it the push over the edge...the day before it ****ed out on me...I tore a couple backwards donuts in a parking lot...at least it looked really cool. hahaha, but yeah

·
good one Fonzie
5,965 Posts
don't take this the wrong way, but you don't deserve a new transmission under warranty. Doing all that stuff was stupid...but it looked cool:rolleyes: . Man, that's just dumb bro, you need to grow up and learn how to treat a car right

·
sittin' pretty.
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
don't take this the wrong way, but you don't deserve a new transmission under warranty. Doing all that stuff was stupid...but it looked cool . Man, that's just dumb bro, you need to grow up and learn how to treat a car right
don't take this the wrong way, but go to hell. I'm a kid...I'm supposed to be having fun and doin shit...back up off me if that's what I do to get my shits and giggles then thats what I'll do. And contrary to your belief, yeah, I do know how to treat a car. but you're telling me you've never tried to spin a donut...or screw around with your friends spinning circles or shit...

·
coffee black and egg whit
1,918 Posts
AltimaDude99 said:

don't take this the wrong way, but go to hell. I'm a kid...I'm supposed to be having fun and doin shit...back up off me if that's what I do to get my shits and giggles then thats what I'll do. And contrary to your belief, yeah, I do know how to treat a car. but you're telling me you've never tried to spin a donut...or screw around with your friends spinning circles or shit...
obviously not enough to fuck up his tranny as bad as yours is

and btw, im a kid, i've had the car since the day i was 16....i have never ever neutral dropped it

·
Registered
347 Posts
well recently i ****ed my tranny bad too and i called nissan about the DriveTrain warranty and they said 5yr. 60k miles. I read about a special needs or past mile exception so i drove to nissan and asked them and they guy i usually get hooked up from said sorry man "As soon as that car hits 60Kmiles you're on your own"
and that nissan are really serious about that.

bullet499 said:
I have a question. I think my trennys ****ked up too, but what would cause the warranty to be void. Bolt-ons, exaust,ect? Would any engine mod void the warranty?

·
sittin' pretty.
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how the hell does that make me "owned"? WTF is up with people and saying that gay crap...

but yeah se_12 that sucks man, sorry to hear that..and bullet, I'm pretty sure that any major engine mod like...a turbocharger or nitrous will void a warranty, but exhaust shouldn't, that can be easily fixed, just slap the OEM pipes and muffler back on there.

·
good one Fonzie
5,965 Posts
dumbass...I tell it to you like this. Sure I did a neutral drop before, but it was gay...nothing to do again. I watched someone drop his tranny doing a neutral drop one night...it was funny. My friend talked to him after getting it replaced and he said it's not the same. I'm a kid too, but I also know how to treat a car. if you did know how to treat a car, then you wouldn't be going through this

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.