The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****ERS!...tried to steal my car!

DAMMIT...**** mira mesas good for nothign sercurity.....some guys got into my car ripped apart my steering colum and ignition....but i guess my kill starter stoped them from stealing it....so im lucky my cars still there..but im scared to park at school now...****kkkk...and a week earlier my friends car got jacked...same people?..i dont know.....and THE FUCEKRS STOLE MY CHANGE TRAY!!!!!!!!....bastards

·
Registered
349 Posts
Re: ****ERS!...tried to steal my car!

JDM b16a EG6 said:
DAMMIT...**** mira mesas good for nothign sercurity.....some guys got into my car ripped apart my steering colum and ignition....but i guess my kill starter stoped them from stealing it....so im lucky my cars still there..but im scared to park at school now...****kkkk...and a week earlier my friends car got jacked...same people?..i dont know.....and THE FUCEKRS STOLE MY CHANGE TRAY!!!!!!!!....bastards
you need a 83 Honda Civic as a beater car :)
I dont like it when my cars are left outside... especially in Mira Mesa!!

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grrr man...i only have liabililty to so now im gettin scared...i might start takin out my ecu at school...what kinda shit is that....geez

·
Scream if you want to!
368 Posts
i didn't think Mira Mesa was that bad... i might be moving up there. gotta find a cheaper place to rent.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
If you live in Mira Mesa, your car must be garaged.

M

·
0 Posts
i feel you on that bro...my mom's car got stolen twice last year and my bro's car got stolen late last year and last week they tried to steal my moms other car...lincoln heights is no joke!!..i gotta move outta here asap

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Breath in. Breath out.

Get laid after the ASB ball tomorrow.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Kurizma said:
i didn't think Mira Mesa was that bad... i might be moving up there. gotta find a cheaper place to rent.
Yes. Mira Mesa is VERY ghetto. My bike got jacked here too... :p

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ry said:
Breath in. Breath out.

Get laid after the ASB ball tomorrow.
they stole the pack of condoms in my change tray which was for tomarrow...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...and im serious

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Damn that sucks ass. Go get some from your work.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
EG6, when all else fails, use Plastic-Wrap from the kitchen. :D

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol....but seriously..if i find the guy..i dont care if hes in a gang or anything....im hurtin the **** outta him

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i saw something at my audio shop the other day. its made by crimestopper. basically, its a little keychain that goes on your key right. your car is only operational if your keychain is significantly near it, like when you're inside. once u walk away, it cant be turned on. just like another kill switch basically, but the switch is on your keychain

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
weed, that sounds like a cool mod. i'll look into that.
eg6, you only have a starter kill? no other alarm? that really sucks.

i'm all paranoid...i've been through it 2x, w/PT's bike and my gf's altima was broken into. My other roommate got his car stolen and his gf's radio was stolen in daylight in front of our house. Mira Mesa really sucks.

Good luck eg6...let us know if you need anything.

Jae

1 - 20 of 26 Posts