The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping someone could provide some insight to a sporadic issue that I'm having with my 2013 370z. It's a manual transmission, and I have this issue when it comes to accelerating. This only happens every once in awhile, but it's becoming more often than not. When I go to accelerate and shift gears I have the gas pretty much floored and it still goes extremely slow, to the point where 18 wheelers are passing me, nothing against truck drivers, but it always takes them awhile to get back up to speed too. The only "fix" that I have found is when I get to a red light to turn of the car for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on. After that it accelerates like it's supposed to and changing gears is a breeze. I only have one other issue and that is my mass air flow sensors say they are bad, but when this happens I normally pull them out and clean them off then reinstall them, which seems to clears the issue. I've tried turning off the recirculating for air and turning of S mode to see if this helps the acceleration issue but it doesn't effect it. If anyone has some insight please let me know what I can try. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This problem is caused by your O2 sensor most likely. Your engine isn't getting the correct reading to mix the fuel and air ratio properly. Get a new sensor and that should fix your problem. Is it ok when you press the gas a little bit but have problems only when you floor it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts