The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a cargo net but my base model didn't come with any clips. Went to Nissan today. $57 for the net and it only comes with 2 clips. $7 just for 1 clip.

Got to love Canada.

Do I have any other options. I see a lot of cheaper options online but mostly from The U.S and shipping usually kills it. Are those clips specific to Nissan. Can I get them somewhere else?

Are 2 clips enough or would I need more? My best option right now is pay Nissan for the clips and grab a net from Canadian Tire.

·
2013 Altima 3.5 SV no nav
811 Posts
I need a cargo net but my base model didn't come with any clips. Went to Nissan today. $57 for the net and it only comes with 2 clips. $7 just for 1 clip.

Got to love Canada.

Do I have any other options. I see a lot of cheaper options online but mostly from The U.S and shipping usually kills it. Are those clips specific to Nissan. Can I get them somewhere else?

Are 2 clips enough or would I need more? My best option right now is pay Nissan for the clips and grab a net from Canadian Tire.
Might check ebay. I really don't like the Nissan cargo net, my old Toyota one worked a lot better. The Nissan one has a fabric bottom half that doesn't flex so it's hard to get stuff to go all the way down in and stay there. I like the all net ones that keep the sacks in place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts