The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how Orlando di this to his trunk? What materials he used and how he did it. I haven't seen him here in a while but I firgured someone else may know about it.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
I think it's prolly 1/4 or 1/2 MDF just cover in thin vinyl. We covered mine in vinyl, but put the carpet side up with 3M adhesive spray. Prolly just made templates and cut it and secured it. Looks really tight. I went for more of a stealth look.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Alright, I gotta question. If you do what Orlando did but faced the speakers the other way( towards the trunk latch), wouldn't the wall block the bass from getting into the cabin. I know it won't block all of it, but shouldn't there be a way for the bass to bounce off the back of the trunk, and then into the cabin? I hope that made sense, I've been trying to figure that out for a while.

·
Kawasaki Ownz
441 Posts
mrdeucie said:
i think's its vinyl wrapped board.

Where the fuk do u got vinyl????? i have been looking sersiously for like a year, lol i wanna vinyl my trunk shit, please let me know.....::confused:

·
DirtyD!ck MoFo
551 Posts
you can order it from Stinger or Aamp of America (both the same company)....or you can try going to upholstery shops or fabric shops. Im sure there's some places around you...you just gotta do some searching.

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
U can buy wood that already haz that white vinyl, i work at LOWE'S and i sell that shit everyday, and i cut it everyday, so all u gotta do is either go to LOWE'S or HOME DEPOT and buy a sheet or az many az u need .

·
13,021 Posts
Casper111899 said:
Alright, I gotta question. If you do what Orlando did but faced the speakers the other way( towards the trunk latch), wouldn't the wall block the bass from getting into the cabin. I know it won't block all of it, but shouldn't there be a way for the bass to bounce off the back of the trunk, and then into the cabin? I hope that made sense, I've been trying to figure that out for a while.
wouldn't the bass bounce back off the wall that he erected and bounce back into the cabin?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts