The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
You need a new cable sounds like. Or the one you have is out of alignment, and needs adjusting

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
Why would it be the switch if he never touched it? He might not even know about the switch, a lot of people on here don't. But I guess after slamming the trunk down time after time, it could move itself.

·
Registered
114 Posts
SexyGXE : I didn't know about the switch when it happen to me. I was picking up some stuff from my trunk and I guess that I've hit it with something and it moved. I went on this forum, run a search about trunk problem and find out abour the switch. Went to my car and "voila" problem fixed.

Arthur : The switch is on the mecanism located just in front of you when you open the trunk. It's on the inside, not on the top. I hope you understand something in all this...

SexyGXE said:
Why would it be the switch if he never touched it? He might not even know about the switch, a lot of people on here don't. But I guess after slamming the trunk down time after time, it could move itself.

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
did you ever get it checked out yet? Was it the switch?

·
Alti-rice
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK here's the thing, i shaved the key hole on my trunk lid and i would say take the seats out and just hit the switch but i have a big sub box blockin' everything.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a 98 GXE and if you slam the trunk closed too hard, it trips the switch in the latch area. Don't ask me why. You have to stick your finger in the latch hole and slide the silver clip over......................................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts