The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well straight outa the shops in Noetheast ohio's mouth, all clears have been recalled due to being illegal all over the US and are working on altezzas, should be out in 3 weeks, no more clears.
Thats what APC and all them told these shops! They don't sell anymore!

Let me know what u think, ( I work at a Car plae so I get inside tips)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh no!!! What's a ricer to do?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
so are u saying that they are making new lights for the alty or what!
-Smacko

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smacko said:
so are u saying that they are making new lights for the alty or what!
-Smacko
yeah, exactly!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Clear tailights are not illegal all over the U.S i know for a FACT-THAT CLEARS ARE 100% LEGAL IN TENNESSEE. As for the alteezas, dont hold your breath. Ive heard this story a million times.....

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
481 Posts
what i dont understand about this crap is why is everybody obsessed with these damn taillights??!!!big deal they dont make them for our car we should be more concerned about the PERFORMANCE parts that arent being produced instead of some stupid lights that are gonna make you look like every other retard on the block

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
only APC discontinued their clear tailight line. remember theres a lot more companies out there that make clear tailights. and they're not being recalled. of all companies, APC would not want to give money back. its kind of gay. i saw them diamond clear corner for the 98-up s10. they put an orange reflector in it. kind of defeats the purpose of having clear corners, dont you think?

·
13,021 Posts
1994gxe said:
what i dont understand about this crap is why is everybody obsessed with these damn taillights??!!!big deal they dont make them for our car we should be more concerned about the PERFORMANCE parts that arent being produced instead of some stupid lights that are gonna make you look like every other retard on the block
It matters to the ricers!

·
Registered
203 Posts
1994gxe said:
AMEN!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Well maybe some people like them and want them, its all a prefernce man, so just chill and let people do and get what they want!
-Smacko

·
Registered
357 Posts
I want to see what they are going to look like. I know they are really played out right now but if they looked good on my car I would possibly get them.

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
Re: Altezza

wayne21 said:
I wanted to know if you heard anything about APC coming out with blue euro tail lamps
Blue??! Whoa there buddy....we're still waiting on the "original" altezzas and you're already jumping onto to the blue ones.

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
the altezzalighting site that says they are coming soon , they have been coming soon, Forever 3days 2 nights and a weekend so until they are out they will be coming soon. Also the clears are supposed to be made for show anyway why would they recall them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts