The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone,

Perhaps you can help me. I noticed an odd scraping sound this morning when I was driving my Altima to work, as if something was scraping the ground from my car. When I parked and examined the Altima, I saw that a piece of the passenger rear wheel well liner had fell off and was being dragged against the ground and rear tire.

Naturally I instantly got online to see if I could buy a replacement. I can find soooo many listing for the FRONT liners, but I cannot find a single one for the REAR!!

Is this a rare/very difficult body piece to find? If so, does anyone here know who sells them or where I can find them? The nissan website doesn't have a listing for it, even the stealership was stumped on this. I find it so odd that there would be so many front liners on the market but not a single rear. I can find them for the 4th gen easily, but not for the 3rd gen??

Please let me know/share your resources, I would highly appreciate!

·
Registered
10 Posts
On the 4th gen, do you mean the carpet-style liner? If so, the 3rd gen Altima doesn't have one. Maybe you mean the mudflaps? Or rocker panel below the rear door?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts